Monday, March 15, 2010

Embracing 28

Not much. Just the fact that I am old 28. How do I know?

a) We just bought a mattress together yesterday. Queen sized. Oh and a foldable one too - this is for the moms and the occassional friend/family member (which I'm guessing will most probably be mine since he's not too close to his cousins, not the way I am anyways) who will want to come and stay over with us once in a while.

We deliberated on this for quite a bit, hunted around looking for a good price and we found one at the Mattress Factory Outlet in Section 13 and stumbled on a pretty good deal. So we snapped it up.

b) After we got home... I got dinner ready a bit too early and so I went to do gardening. Yes with the soil and the worm compost and the fertilizer and the changing soil and all that nonsense....

c) My Mezzaluna is finally here. PosLaju called up this morning from my doorstep. Thank goodness the puppy was home else I’ll have to go pick it up at the post office later. I am SO excited about it! I’m actually excited about a kitchen knife....

No comments: