Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Let's Talk About Being Pissy

I admit that I haven't in the best of moods these days (I blame it on hormones mostly... and on work). I've been so busy at work that I stay in till about 8 at night at times... and I've been traveling so much for work that I'm practically living out of a suitcase.

I'm a rather sensitive/emotional person and little stuff that floats by will rock my boat and I don't mean it in a good way. I do try to control and not let it ruin my life though.

This morning I was having a rather heated convo with the pup about so some things in society are so 'clique' and to penetrate that part of society, we will have to conform to them because there are certain things that the society just WILL NOT accept because YOU are different, and if that doesn't suck... you'll have to kiss major ass to get acceptance just because they have the 'power'

He was very worked up about it because he's in that situation right now.... and right before he left... he sent me this....

Pup : i'm just pissy coz everything around me seems
pissy

weather
work
even you
meh
i'm late for uni
catch you later hun

I was rather pissy last night. Ignored him quite a bit. Well, not really ignored ignore. I was just less responsive. He was working on his assignment after dinner last night. So I did my own thing. What irked me was his assignment. I know I'm supposed to be supportive of his works. But it irks the hell outta me that he's reworking this song he produced with his ex yonks ago for his assignment.

What is the big deal you're asking?

The big deal is, I'm listening to this song which him and his ex produced AND she (whom by the way went to school with me) composed, wrote the lyrics and did the vocals for... over and over again. It annoys the shit outta me.

It fucking annoys the shit out of me.

But what can I say? What can I do? Tell him to stop? Tell him it annoys me?

Tit for tat you say? Give him a taste of his own medicine? Imagine me rewriting something me and my ex did yonks ago. Oh no wait. There's a difference. HE CAN'T HEAR MY THOUGHTS but I can very damn well hear his music.

This is for his uni assignment.

This is for his career advancement.

This is so that he will become a better producer.

And I do want him to be a better producer.

And if it's not the worst part, the melody is pretty nice and a tad catchy.

So if you wanna know why I was all irked last night. This is why.

I'm not the petty revengeful kind. I sit. I let it fester. And I dig that box out from the ground and put my grieviences in there... again.

AND I'm not that all pissy at you. I'm more pissed at myself because I'm allowing myself to be negative.

But at the end of it all, thank you... for not being pissy at me.

No comments: