Sunday, February 20, 2011

Eight days more

Yup. Eight days more till I turn 29.

I don't really feel that all different. But then there's one whole week to go... ask me again when it's Wednesday or even Saturday...

Anyways, it's time to compile my wish list again. I had one written up last June and here comes the updated one (again)...

This has become increasingly difficult for me to compile as I have begun to desire less material belongings in the past few months. It could be partly because I know I want things that I cannot afford, and also I know the people around me won't be able to afford giving them to me any more.

But I guess it's not that all a bad thing, right? Like, it allows me to immerse myself into things that are more important to the psyche :)

1. LX-5
Yes I have this insatiable appetite for Lumixes. I started with the LX1 in 2006... and haven't looked back. I have yet to find any other point and shoots/non-DSLRs that can match the Lumix range so far...

On the down side, apparently it's only a slight improvement compared to my LX3, so it's not really that all worth it for an upgrade for me...

But look at this baby!!!


Here are some links here and here if you're interested :P

Okay... now to move on to the next one

2. Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Collection
I don't think I'm ever going to want to stop using this collection. Or at least until they stop production of it.

3. Dresses
I still want more dresses. It doesn't help that my part-time maid knicked three of my fave dresses and no one at home realized until much later. I of course had no inkling of it at all since I was at work... How she sneaked three dresses out.... baffles the shit outta me.



No comments: