Friday, June 4, 2010

my new wishlist

I compiled a wishlist earlier this year and I'm pretty glad to say that I've already gotten half of it.


I have my mezzaluna... my HP Mini... and a few dresses.


Am still short of shopping vouchers, more dresses, a nice pair of boots (or two) and a free holiday.


Anyways here's to updating my wish list.


Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction collection.


I was using the body butter (not in pic) last year and now I'm finishing up on the ultra moisturizing hand and body cream. I need more!!!


Bunny ears/outfit


All I have right now, is a pair of bunny ears hair band and a pin-on tuft tail which I bought from a toy shop in Perth. I need something less kiddy.


Hand-held blender



Yes, one too many shows on the AFC has led me to believe that I need this. But think about it. It IS bloody handy! Besides think of all the stuff I can be whirring for breakfasts, lunches and dinners!!!

No comments: