Saturday, September 17, 2011

Just a dream....

I was lucky enough to score two complimentary tickets to watch Just A Dream at KLPac today with the pup.

Although it was a play targeted at children, we thought heck, why not? After all, we're both still kids trapped in an adult's body :P

Of course, any sort of photography was not allowed during the show so I can't actually show you how awesome it was... so you'll just have to take my word for it!

Now I haven't been to a play in ages, and from what I remember, most plays that I go to are targeted at adults and the trials and tribulations of adulthood... which IMHO - BORING!!! I mean it's bad enough that we go thru it daily... we don't need to be reminded about it in a play...

Just A Dream is a really simple play. Walter is this boy who doesn't think too much about recycling and litters quite a bit. One night he has this really long dream (or nightmare) about how terrible the world can become if we all littered.

Comical. Interactive. Good ol' wholesome fun.

I'm definitely recommending this show to any one, because no matter how old you are, it brings out the child in you :)


The stage.


Look at all the kids!


The pup and I, waiting for the show to start.


Just A Dream plays at Pentas 1, KLPac, Sept 15-24.
Prices start from RM38 per child or adult
Call 03-4047 9000/9010 or check out www.klpac.org

No comments: