Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The beautiful people....

I had pretty much forgot about Marilyn Manson. My music preference really jumps rather randomly. Like one week I'll be hankering for Lady Antebellum, then it suddenly switches to Utada Hikaru, then I hop on over to Armin or cuddle up to Leehom.... and as of yesterday afternoon... I'm on an MM craze.

The boyf showed me a pic over the weekend and asked "Can you tell who they are?"



It took me a while because I could barely recognize either one of them.

"That's Johnny and Marilyn..."

Two things.

One

I knew the Deppster has always been playing the guitar but it never occured to me that he was going mainstream.

Two

What on earth happened to MM? He looked so different (and when I say different I don't mean good different).

Then I did a quick Google search and found out that MM asked the Deppster to join him on stage for the Revolver Golden Gods 2012 performance... and

Oh

Emm

Gee

I have never seen a sexier Johnny than this...

No comments: