Monday, May 21, 2012

The 2012 Billboard Music Awards

Now I'll be honest - I didn't watch it :P

But I saw some dresses from the red carpet that I loved and I just wanted to share :)


  Jordin Sparks - red carpet
I just love that whole lace thing, it's so sweet and girly!

 Jordin Sparks - press room/performance outfit
This outfit is almost like a complete grown up compared to her red carpet shot. The leather (I assume) heartshaped top with the full blue skirt gives her such a womanly feel


Nelly Furtado - red carpet
I'll be honest. I'm very inspired to crochet something like this. Maybe just a top, not a full on dress because I doubt I'll be capable of it. Plus, short-term goals like these are much easier on my schedule :P
Carly Rae Jepsen - red carpet
I'll be honest again - I have no idea who she is! :P But I love love love her hair and how simply elegant she looks here!
Carrie Underwood - red carpet
 OMG I love the princess dress! I have this insane obsession about pouf-y dresses. I just love them, don't ask me why. Maybe it's one of my secret lifelong dreams of hoping to be whisked away by my Prince Charming on a white horse...

Well a girl can dream, no?

 
 Carrie Underwood - performance
Can anyone spell Goddess? Le sigh... such a powerful looking dress (it being Goddess-y and all red) but so feminine with the floaty materials.... I imagine her atop Mount Olympus serenading the Titans and possibly throwing a thunderbolt or two at the cheaters hahaha

Taylor Swift - red carpet
One of my favorite fashionistas. She always seems to look great at all these shows. I have yet to see her in a horrid outfit. Love the peek-a-boo details of her dress. Sexy sexy sexy!

Mike Shinoda and Chester Bennington - red carpet
 Is it me or does Mike's shoes look like they're some sorta high heel boot?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then the one that surprised me the most was this guy.........

 

For those who have no idea who he is, his name is Leo Ku. He's a manto/cantopop artiste who is big in Hong Kong/China.

Just thought it was rather random that he's at the BMAs 2012.... >.<

Happy Monday Peeps!

No comments: