Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Oh noes :(

I was really upset when I heard that the Deppster and Vanessa had confirmed a split. This was one couple that I looked up to and hoped to emulate my own relationship with the pup.

I loved how they are honest enough to each other that they didn't need to get married to prove anything. 

I loved how Johnny said about a couple of months ago that they didn't need a piece of paper or someone to tell them "Okay you're married," because a union between two people are really soul to soul and heart to heart.

The pup and I have been together for almost four years now and we've been living together for about three years. It's almost like we're married, you know. We carpool to work, eat meals together, share lame jokes, we have two fur-kids (no we're not ready for real kids just yet)... the whole shindig.

I really hope you guys work things out for the best.

Vanessa Paradis and Johnny Depp

No comments: