Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Forever love

Another one I cannot stop listening to... is RAM & Susanna's RAMelia.

This track was written as a tribute to his wife who suddenly passed away. Susanna's vocals are hauntingly moving, making the song emotionally charged.

Here's the original video... fast forward to 2:20 for the emo part... seriously... every time I hear it, hot tears sting my eyes and I get major goosebumps because it brings back so many memories of people I have loved and lost




RAMelia
With a simple smile,
A gentle touch,
You gave us everything,
The warmth of your heart resounding from within…
It’s so hard to let go,
When you mean the world to me…
Yet the twinkles in your eyes keep shooting stars across the skies,
I’ll miss you, love,
And all your colors keep shining through the darkest day,
You’ll never fade away,
Never fade away…
Forever love…


No comments: