Tuesday, March 18, 2014

My first...

Hahaha got you there a bit with the title, now didn't I?

Well it was my first music festival... or some would call it a rave. I don't care what you call it but I had a hella time there. Say what you want, the trancefamily is loving and caring no matter what they're there for.

Now that I've been to ASOT, my next target is AO!!!

Anyways, I just wanted to say Armin van Buuren was a god... a legend. I am SO in love with him right now. 

Armin if you're reading this... I'm sorry if I sound like a stalker hahaha but you were really that amazing. 

Thank you

 Seriously... how cute is he? 

I loved every moment he was on stage. 

Pix stolen from here because I was like...
Yeah okay here are my pix

Yeah that's the KittyKat and me before going in and bopping our heads off.

 I didn't realize that there was a barricade right there.... this is as far as we can go... the rest in front are the VIPs. Dammit... next time I'm going VIP all the way...

Anyways I say I don't have really good pix because of this control panel hut thingie on the right... they had a camera man sitting on the left most corner of it... and when it started to drizzle... he whipped out this huge ass brolly and left it there for the whole night.

All my pix have them >.<




No comments: