Sunday, December 26, 2010

bling bling


So another cousin broke the news, her boyfriend popped the question during the Christmas holidays...

So I have two weddings to attend next year... two who btw are younger than me :P no, no that's not resentment or bitterness, just a dash of disbelief, really...

But do I wish it was my turn? Oh of course... which girl doesn't?

When it's my turn, it won't be a big do. Much as I am a romantic, a big hoo-hah is just too much work and too much effort for a party - yes, P-A-R-T-Y. You heard right. Because to me, it's the marriage... not the wedding.

For all you know, I might just have a super simple ceremony with immediate family only - then break the news to the rest.

Until then... I'll just keep focusing on the big picture :) we've got A LOT ahead of us!

No comments: