Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What's your dream car?


I had a conversation with someone today and hearing that she's quite the gearhead, I asked her what her dream car was...

She casually said "LP640 Versace Edition." and flashed me a wink.



See... ask any other regular girl and I believe you'll be faced with a lot of... more cosmetic choices instead of performance.

Personally, I would've chosen a Reventon (but mostly because I like the name... I'm not really a Lamborghini fan to begin with)

Now, the beauty of the LP640 Versace Edition is that there are only 20 in the world. First revealed at the Paris 2006 Motor Show, these little babies feature a two-tone black and white trim with custom Versace leather on the interior and of course let's not forget the Gianni Versace logo :)

So yeah, it's a powerful car PLUS it looks sexy!

So that got me thinking, what is my dream car?

I've listed down three.

1. Mazda Miata aka MX-5

This little baby is one of the world's best selling roadsters, and can you blame it? Look at how sleek and HAPPY it is!

It's a front engine, rear wheel drive with a lightweight concept makes handling a dream and superb for drifting.

This version I have here is the MX-5 Black and Matte Special Edition in celebration of the Miata's 20th anniversary of being in the French Market.

2. Infiniti G35


This is my second choice of a dream car. I know, there are newer versions but this is the one that I think is sleekest. Also a front engine, rear view drive... this serves more as a family/daily car that I'd like to drive around. And yes, the coupe not the sedan.

3. TVR Chimaera


Last but not least, I had recently discovered the joy of the TVRs... and the Chimaera in particular. As you can see my taste in cars are very similar in terms of looks as well as performance and handling. And unfortunately discontinued :P

No comments: