Thursday, March 10, 2011

What ticks you?

1. When people who live or work on the 2nd floor take the damned lift.
Walk dammit, WALK! You're only ONE flight of stairs away... heck, my old work place was three storeys high and I used to walk up and down every day IN MY FRICKIN' HEELS!

Every time I'm in the lift and it hits the 2nd floor, I always feel like saying "Dude, you're one floor away... take the stairs,"

Okay fine, if you've got some health condition or are pregnant... but the other people... geez!!!

2. Female drivers who think they're great drivers
I really do. It's a known fact that generally women have a poorer sense of estimation and accuracy when it comes to driving. There are some women who are good drivers and a handful that are great drivers. Other than that, you other women out there fall under bad drivers who probably don't even realize it.

Why do I say that? I've been in SO many scenarios where either I'm with someone who is like that... or I'm driving behind someone like that.

Eg: I'm in the car with a colleague. She gets in, doesn't put on her seat belt and places her left elbow on the arm rest and speeds off. Alternates stepping on the accelerator/brakes as she pleases (mostly because she's going too fast and ends up tailgating someone for most of the journey). Doesn't use the indicator when she switches lanes or turns at corners. Texts while driving - Okay fine I admit, I do this too, but at least I keep my eyes on the road enough to not sway out to the other lane every 5 seconds.

Yeah so that's what ticked me off today :P

How about you? What ticks you off?

No comments: