Monday, March 14, 2011

I did, didn't I?

I got a call today from an agency asking me what time will I be arriving for their event. Which made me uber confuzzled <-- see? I love using this portmanteau!

The dude kept insisting that I RSVPed for the event and it's going to happen tonight at 6.30 and if I'd be there and I'm like "What the hell kind of event is this???"

So after a few more mins of wrestling information out of him, he told me to go check out this website.

*lightbulb* I asked "Would I be able to get a copy of the RSVP that I sent over?" because heck, I wanted to see proof!

THEN he tells me "Oh it was sent by post..."

I'm like "Dude I haven't stepped into a post office in ages... I'm pretty sure I didn't RSVP..."

"Yeah but I have your name in my database... it says you RSVPed 9.03am on February 25th..."

So for a moment, I thought okay... maybe I did RSVP for it... so I said I'll take a look at the website and asked if he could call back in an hour's time.

Looked at it... SO not my thing. He's so gonna get it when he calls back

No comments: