Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Dream wedding

No it's not what you're thinking...

I dreamt last night about an impromptu wedding. It was all very sudden - for me but for everyone else it wasn't.

He showed me this dress and asked me to put it on. It was one of those British India kinda clothes. It was part of a set because then I noticed that he was wearing a similar outfit too.

Then after a bit everyone was ushering me to go get ready. 'It starts at 7 and you've only got 30 mins to spare!! M someone called out.

I rush to grab my dress, make up, perfume and ran out the door.

Then I realized - I have no make up artist, no photographer, no bridesmaids or maid of honor and probably no ring (I don't remember buying any).

As I sat there wondering, my alarm woke me up and damnit it's a frickin public holiday today and instead of sleeping in, I'm up by 8!

P/s: this is not the first time I've dreamt of a wedding like his. Weird eh?

No comments: