Monday, October 20, 2008

eeeksss

This is probably just me over reacting. But one of our clients gave us a M&S Hamper for the holidays and there were these Belgian Milk Chocolate Biscuits in there which I couldn't resist. In fact I cannot resist not eating a lot of M&S stuff... I blame my parents for this... :P

Anyhoo, they were taunting me "Eat me..... eat me.... I'm soooo yummy,"

The babygirl is never one to resist comfort foods.... so she opened the pack of biscuits.... lo and behold... yummy choccie biscuits....

I didn't really realize that it had stuff on it... somehow the thought of chocolate biscuits had blinded me and all I wanted to do was to stuff my face with it :P

THEN I realized... that there were these bubbly stuff on it.....


It was like mold or something.... it actually looked like eggs to me... seriously. Again as I said earlier, it's probably just me over reacting but eww.............

Everyone said "Oh no worries, it's just bubbled chocolate...." but then again... blehI ended up chucking my biscuits away...

A few days later, I received an email about bubble chocolate stuffed Oreos.... and ewww..... it was like something got in there... and laid eggs in it.... *gag*

No comments: