Friday, October 31, 2008

anti-Kryptonite?

I'm beginning to think that he might be my anti-Kryptonite. Bizarre isn't it? When he's around, I'm always up for anything, and we spend hours together till the wee hours of the morning and continue the next day after we wake up.

The moment he goes back, I start falling ill and keep getting all sorts of weirdness. It's probably just my body catching up with all the sleep and rest that I'm missing with all the excitement when he's around :P

Without him around... I kind of feel... less energetic... less enthusiasm... like there's kryptonite...

I don't know if he's coming back this weekend or not. I know he's a tad busy cuz it's end of the term for him (yes, he's still studying and no, he's not under aged or my toyboy) and he's probably got a million things on his mind. He's got a presentation today and an assignment submission next week... and his finals are on the following week...

I know for sure he'll be back the following week because there's this thing we're attending on a Friday night and because it's his birthday weekend.

I'm having a headache trying to figure out what to get him for his birthday. We haven't been dating long enough for me to know exactly what is a great pressie to get him. But I know I have to get him something.

I can't get him a tee - unless it's a really nice tee cuz I just bought his kid brother a tee for his b'day last weekend... arrghhhh

No comments: