Saturday, November 15, 2008

Auugghhh!

I hate it when I miss him. It gets very annoying. I get very restless. It's all annoying... and I blame him :P

He spoils me so much by coming back every weekend so much that it has only been 2 weekends (not in a row, thank God) that he has not been back in the entire length of our relationship and, well, it's not unbearable... but it's just... like I've lost either one limb (yes I know it sounds exaggerated but that is the way it feels)

And recently it has become a tad worse... not that I really want to complain but it's just that he's been working on his music so much that I literally do not see him at all. He came back last weekend... and on Tuesday I was in DJ so we met up for a couple of hours (which was pretty much fun since we've never hung out anywhere else but Ipoh) and he's supposed to be back this weekend but his brother has got friends coming in from Melbourne and he'll only be able to make it back home on Wednesday or so....

He's going through a lot of tutorials and starting from scratch to build his instruments so much so that his body clock is all wonky now hahaha and I love watching him go like that... it reminds me of when I'm in the writing mood. I can write chapters and chapters on end and editing goes on non stop.

We're both perfectionists in that way. Which tends to annoy a lot of people. Especially when we become uber anal about perfection in our own work :P

I love it that he's working on his music :)
I love being the guinea pig to the endless versions of his work
I love listening to the different sounds he produces (I am actually fascinated with it, even though I was classically trained in classical music for over 10 years, digital music amazes me)
I love that my opinions on his work matters to him (I'm not that much of a techno trance electro kind of person to begin with, which is the genre he works on)

However, I do not love not being able to see him as often as I want to....

I could make a fuss... or throw a tantrum... but I won't...

Bleh. I'm just annoyed that I miss him so much...

No comments: