Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm wondering....

Remember I was effing pissed at him last month?

Today I'm rather pissed at him too. I was at work... wondering how wonderful it would be if I could snuggle back under the covers with him today because it was a rainy day.

Then at noon he wakes up and freaks out. His lecturer called him up and apparently he needs to make some amendments to his assignment. He freaks out. Assignment carries 40%, so I'll go back tmr afternoon, he tells me.

Then he freaks out even more because his maid had accidentally broken the water tank of the toilet.

I laughed silently to myself because sometimes he makes mountains out of molehills and well, it was a tensed day at work, it was rather funny to hear that his maid had broken the toilet.

I'm freaking out, he tells me. Chill... breathe in and breathe out. I'm at work. There's only so much I could do for him. So I told him to go shower, eat some breakfast and then figure out what he wants to do. No point doing anything now unless you're relaxed, I said.

Then he freaks out even more because the license on MS Word on his notebook has expired so he can't do the amendments to his assignment and when he came back this time, he forgot to bring the wireless card for his desktop. That translates to = cannot make amendments to assignment.

After a bit he was quiet. So I asked "Are you okay?" then he tells me that he just threw up.

*stares blankly at the screen*

Apparently that happens when he's too freaked out. Damned artists. I can't imagine being that freaked out as to be able to throw up and esp not at what he was going through. So I left him to cool down and I went out for lunch. "I'm going to eat now, talk to you later okay?"

I came back from lunch and he was offline. So I thought maybe he was trying something.

Few hours later, he was still offline. So I texted him "Hun are you okay?"

It took him 5 flipping minutes to reply me "In KL now :P "

*sigh*

I'm not asking him to report to me on every step that he takes. But at least have the decency or the courtesy to tell me that you'll be going back to KL. Is it that so hard?

Geez... that boy really has no.... goodness I can't even begin to describe - brains? decency? courtesy? common sense? Bah!

I mean it's not like driving out to somewhere with an internet connection and working MS Word... or driving out to Macca's to grab something. This is KL for crying out loud. It's bloody two hours away.

I'm PMS-ing again....

1 comment:

Mel said...

artistic ppl tends to be more emo than others..