Sunday, November 9, 2008

i love you

Yes I finally said it.

It feels like this weight has been lifted off my shoulders.... like the suns rays poking through a cloud of mist showing me the way... I actually feel liberated.

We were hanging out in the hall as usual watching a movie. It's his birthday weekend and I had a menu planned out but unfortunately he had to eat with his grandparents, so our dinner plans got canceled.

We were lying on the couch... snuggling and talking about random stuff as usual... then I looked at him

"I love you..." I said softly. He sat up and smiled at me. I think I caught him off guard. In a way, I felt that he was waiting for me to say it back to him.
"Really?"
"Yes.... I do..."
"I love you too,"

Now I know why they call it those magic three words. Because right now I feel like the world is really all rainbows and sunshine and butterflies and flowers in bloom everywhere.

It really does feel magical to say those three words and really mean it to the person you love in his face. I've never done that before....

I'm on a high...

No comments: