Sunday, January 4, 2009

New

New Year, New Life, New Surroundings, New Job, New Me.

That's my sentence for the year. Everything is new. I'm starting afresh. Leaving the old (well the negative bits only of course) behind.

Starting my new job tomorrow. A tad nervous. It reminds me of being at school all over again - not knowing where my table (well in this case, workstation or cubicle) will be, don't know who will be sitting near me, what I'll have to do, what is required of me, whether or not the people will be nice (well I'm sure they'll be fine but of course everyone's nice to you on your first day... it's after a bit when you see their true colors anyways), what kind of impression I'll be making, the list is endless.

Anyhoo, keep your fingers crossed for me that it'll be a great day tomorrow.

1 comment:

Mel said...

how're things @ ur new place? hope all will be well!