Tuesday, January 6, 2009

100 days

Today is our 100th day together. Personally, I think there's too much emphasis on the magnitude of the word -hundred- don't you? It's like... a large number... but it's not that all large...

Anyhoo, I told the puppy that today is the 100th day we've been together. He smiled at me and kissed me on the forehead.

So we planned to go watch a movie... and dinner after that as a mini celebration. To set the record straight - I did not tell him to subtly hint that I want to celebrate. I told him because I was happy and in a way surprised that we made it to 100 days. It's a milestone for me!

It was simple but I had a great day. Happy100th day hun. Love you *hugs*

p/s : this is one of the most intimate/private moments shot of us and I love it. Thanks Cal!

No comments: