Saturday, February 28, 2009

28 Feb 2009 - Part II

So it's not anything huge today. I'm not planning to do anything out of the ordinary anyways. I mean, it's a birthday, it's a celebration by itself knowing that so many people love and care about me. Besides, I was never a huge fan of huge celebrations for myself :P

Anyhoo... I had a great brekkie with mom. Went for a bit of a pampering - a manicure and pedicure session (plus a great goss sesh with the girls there). Walked around the shops but unfortunately didn't buy anything.

I'm going for evening mass later and dinner with mom. With probably a drink or two with the gang - aaannnnd hopefully to see my puppy for a bit...

Oh and also, I just realized that according to the Chinese calendar, it's my Chinese birthday tomorrow! Cool eh?

No comments: