Friday, February 27, 2009

My birthday wishlist

Now I am a very difficult person to get a gift for. Because there's nothing really in particular that I like... but anyhoo, I love gifts. So anything would do...

I'm bored at work and decided to write this down.

Colin asked me again last night "Baby.... what do you want for your birthday," and again I told him "I don't know,"

In the end I told him "Surprise me..."

I don't want to be mean but I say that because what I want, he cannot get me because it's too expensive or it's just not possible.

As long as he takes the effort to get me something... I don't really care.

I mean, you know me... I'm not the materialistic kind. I don't demand for stuff.

So anyways, this is my wishlist...

. Mazda Miata 2nd Generation Roadster
. A 4D3N South East Asian holiday
. Visit Bern
. Visit Mann
. Visit Megu
. iPod Touch 32GB
. Accessories and knick knacks for Poppy (my Panasonic LX3 camera)
. Less fat
. Kaneshiro Takeshi
. Richard Gere
. Marry Superman
. Clear my cc bill
. Lionhead hotot bunny (actually I'd really really love this but I don't have the time to take care of a pet in KL so I don't want it but I couldn't help it, had to write it down hahaha)
. Shopping gift vouchers (min 300MYR) from either one - MNG, Zara, La Senza, Forever 21, Vincci, FOS,
. New notebook (either a HP Pavilion, IBM Thinkpad or a MacBook)
. New cellphone (the canggih kind like maybe an Xperia1 or a HTC diamond or a blackberry or one of them cool nokias/SE cells)
. Fisher & Paykel/Electrolux Fridge
. Jamie Oliver books (hardcover)
. Dresses - for every day wear
. Boots - plain black or tan, leather (NO suede), pointy toes and at least 2.5" heels

Am I asking for too much? :P

1 comment:

Mel said...

Huh, a pretty optimistic wishlist!