Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Livid

"Don't wonder why people go crazy. Wonder why they don't. In face of what we can lose in a day, in an instant, wonder what the hell it is that make us hold it together."
- Meredith Grey :: Losing My Mind

My boyfriend just wished his ex girlfriend (whom he’s still in touch with even though she dumped him for another guy while he was studying overseas and broke his heart) Happy Birthday on her Facebook wall and called her ‘luv’

Livid

L-I-V-I-D

Maybe more, nothing less.

I blew up at him last night when I saw that.

Instead of coddling me... instead of apologizing and telling me that he’s sorry and that it’ll never happen again, he tells me to lighten up, baby because it’s no big deal. It’s just a name, like how you call some of your friends sweetie.

*KABOOM*

Apparently, because he doesn’t know any of my ex boyfriends, it doesn’t really matter if I do what he did or not. What a bunch of fucking bullshit.

I would never do anything that would put you in an uncomfortable spot. I’m only asking for the same treatment. Is that so hard? Where the hell is your common sense?

I’m pissed. Yes. Irrational and stupid. No.

Do I even know how I want to handle it? No, but I do know something. I cannot stand the look of his face right now.

But yes, I’m wondering what the hell am I not going crazy...

No comments: