Friday, January 1, 2010

アケオメ!!! ♥ Welcome 2010!!!

"Who gets to determine when the old ends and the new begins? It’s not on the calendar, it’s not a birthday, and it’s not a new year. It’s an event, big or small, something that changes us. Ideally, that gives us hope, a new way of living and looking at the world, a way of letting go of old habits, old memories. What's important is that we never stop believing we can have a new beginning, but it's also important to remember that, amid all the crap, there are a few things worth holding on to." - Meredith Grey :: Begin the Begin

And so another year, another decade begins. It doesn't feel that all different. I think, as people, we place too much importance on dates and all that. Yes, it marks the turning of a decade. But how does it really change your life?

Since I barely kept any of my 2009's resolutions *cringe* I'm not going to begin with any this year.

Instead I shall try to practice the Law of Attraction as much as I can...

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: