Friday, January 29, 2010

dreams again

I had another dream... this time instead of that bitch, there are two of his ex-es in it....

We were at this party... and we got separated for a bit.... when I found him, he were canoodling Shirley....hugging her from the back, like how he nuzzles me always....

I was mortified..... I just froze and stared not knowing what to do... then he looked up and saw me standing there.

He immediately let go came over and told me 'it's just a congratulatory hug,' but his face told me that he was just trying to pacify me and calm me down....

Later, I went to the toilet and when I came back, he was doing the same thing... but this time with another ex, Grace...

I flipped out and screamed at him... then i stormed off....

He ran after me... but instead of pulling me back, he screamed

"This what I are and there's nothing you can do to stop it!"

Then he caught up with me and yanked me by the arm and said that if it pisses me off that much then fine it's over... then you let go off my arm roughly and walked off

You didn't care...

You didn't see that the push made me fall down...

You just went back to the party and laughed and talked as though nothing happened...

I sat there for a bit and then picked myself up. I met some friends there and they both told me to just chill and hang out.... have fun at the party....

After a bit you came back, it was like you had bipolar or something. You acted as though nothing had happened. Like we didn't fight at all.... but you were injured.... you had a huge gash on your right leg but you made it look like it didn't hurt at all, joking around ... then I woke up

So I checked what the dream meant... and apparently to dream of your partner's ex... suggests that I may be comparing myself to that person and the dream is telling me not to make the same mistakes in the relationship that they did

To dream that you are arguing, suggests that you are trying to resolve some internal conflict or some unsettled issue in your waking life. Consider the symbolism of whom you are arguing with and what you are arguing about. How does he or she reflect some person or some aspect of yourself in your waking life?

No comments: