Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Cherrie Wong

The long awaited arrival of Miss Cherrie Wong has finally come!!!

My cousin's wife Esther gave birth to a bouncing 3.3kg bub at 2.50pm

Oh I'm so excited. Seriously, of all my cousins having kids, this one means a shit load to me.

Why?

I grew up with this guy. He was always hanging out at my place and we were like brother and sister. Always running around, sneaking off to arcades, doing stuff we weren't supposed to, making weird foods - basically just being kids

And now he's a father....

I think I'm going to cry!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Yeah yeah.. My mom won't forget you and him always have this "Today you brush teeth? Okay, it's my turn to shower!" thingy when you stayed over my place during one vacation.

the ~babygirl® said...

Hahaha... seriously? I don't remember!