Saturday, April 24, 2010

Marie France Bodyline Free Trial Session

I saw this thing from Marie France in The Star on Monday - text in for a free trial session and since I just got a free sample Dermalogica set I thought what the heck, let's try and see if I get any more free stuff.

Sure enough, by Wednesday a representative called me up and set up an appointment for me today at their Uptown outlet.

Their reception counter. I expected something fancier though...

It was my first time ever going to a slimming centre and well let's face it, I was more curious than anything else.

So I get there in the morning at 11.30 and fill up some forms, answer some questions, got my weight and height measured and of course my body parts.

Good news :
a) my BMI is good. It's only at 20.9 (for those who have no idea what it is, click here to read and learn to calculate your own BMI. It's basically taking your weight divided by your height squared)
b) she measured my body and my Waist-Hip Ratio is good too although she didn't tell me what the number was.......
c) My fatty bits are mostly in my jelly belly and front thighs so I don't actually need that much work done

Bad news :
a) My recommended package included a whole bunch of nonsense which amounted to 2288MYR
b) She was BLOODY pushy, I mean, I haven't even gone in for my free trial session to see if I like it or not and she was pushing me to sign up for one of their gazillion packages
c) I'm just here for the free trial session. End of discussion.

So anyways in the end, I went in for my free trial session.

Cam-whoring while waiting for the lady to come in and zap me

First they zapped me


I only took pix of the machine and the thingamajiggas cuz, well, it wasn't a pretty sight. My thighs were literally 'jumping' up and down with every shock. There was a point towards the end when my left thigh actually started to cramp up... bah

Then they wrapped me

They wrapped these bandages which were soaked with some sorta special solution and it was warm. About 2 rounds of that around my waist and my hip and then it was cling wrap all over to keep it warm.

At the end of it?
I felt... normal. There was no overwhelming experience. It wasn't like I had just come out from heaven or anything like that.

Well I did feel a bit of tingly legs from all that zapping and a slight burning sensation on my derrière because during the wrap, some of the liquid oozed out and slowly dripped down.

Oh well, it was all in the name of adventure and good fun!!!

Pleasa... thank youa

No comments: