Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Dreams

I had a strange dream last night. At one point it was as if the puppy and I had gotten our own place cuz we were throwing some sort of shower and there were gifts everywhere.

But somehow I was just feeling rather pissed at something and decided to kill myself.
Oddly, there were two of me – a physical and a spiritual me. The physical me looked a bit ethereal, wearing a white flowy dress and had short hair (like me circa 2007 with my short bob).
She hung a noose and calmly looped it around her neck and just sat with her legs crossed as though she was meditating. The spiritual me (which was the eyes that I was looking through) gave her a push. She swung to and fro as though on a swing.

After a bit I realized it wasn’t right and that ‘someone’ was coming home soon, so I quickly ran over to the physical me and helped her off the noose. By that time she was choking already.

There was one part where I saw Tris playing with Byte. She was trying to run away but he toyed with her. Every time she made it a certain distance, he would pick her up and put her back. The poor girl was running in circles non stop trying to escape.
It pissed me. So I went over to pick her up. The poor little girl was exhausted. Her breathing was erratic and she had run so much, her eyeballs were about to pop out. *sigh*

Then my dream switched to another scene. It looked like one of those floating markets in Bangkok except that it wasn’t. Don’t ask me how I know, I just do.
There was a commotion on one end, so I inched my way through the crowds to see. Curiosity does kill the cat. All of a sudden every thing moved in slow motion. People around me moved away and were gasping and pointing at me. They looked like I just exploded.

I looked down and hmm they were right. A single stray bullet hit me in the midsection. Right below my ribcage and above my belly button. It was like I had two belly buttons.
Then everything went back to normal pace and people were screaming and running away. No one offered to help me.
Blood was gushing out of my wound. Instinctively I pressed on it to help stop the bleeding and staggered off.

I ended up in a shopping mall. My shirt was all bloodied at the midsection. There was a little burnt hole right where the bullet went through my top and into my body. My wound had stopped bleeding and I could see the bullet embedded in my stomach.

Then I woke up.

So yeah I’ll never know what happened in the end.

But here’s some interpretations of my dream.

To see your boyfriend in your dream, represents your waking relationship with him and how you feel about him.

To dream of your own death, indicates a transitional phase in your life. You are becoming more enlightened or spiritual. Alternatively, you are trying desperately to escape the demands of your daily life.

To dream that you are hanging yourself, suggests that you are trying to escape from some guilt or fear. Consider also the image as a pun for something in your life which you have left hanging or unfinished.

To see your or someone else's pet in your dream, represents civilized instincts. You are keeping your temper in line. Alternatively, it indicates a need for love and acceptance. You are lacking attention from others and are feeling neglected. The pet may also be a pun for "petting" as in some sexual behavior.

To dream of being hit by a bullet, suggests that you need to persevere and endure the difficult times.

To see a wound in your dream, is symbolic of grief, anger, and distress. You are looking to be healed. Consider the location, size and type of wound. Alternatively, the dream may be metaphor suggests that you are "wound up" or tense about some situation.

No comments: