Friday, September 17, 2010

I believe in you, even if no one understands

I stumbled across this video today... and it just reminded me of how I'm sticking by him no matter. I don't know what it is but I have always just believed in him and his passions. Corny as it sounds, even when the world was against him saying that it's not gonna work, give up, get a real job and all that stuff... even if part of me wanted to say that to him too, a bigger part of me believed that we should always reach for the stars.

Not many people have the ability and strength (not to mention the means) to be able to quit the rat race and go for your dreams... and he does.

So as a believer in dreams coming true... of course I support him! :)



The Calling - Stigmatized
If I give up on you I give up on me
If we fight what's true, will we ever be
Even God himself and the faith I knew
Shouldn't hold me back, shouldn't keep me from you

Tease me, by holding out your hand
Then leave me, or take me as I am
And live our lives, stigmatized

I can feel the blood rushing though my veins
When I hear your voice, driving me insane
Hour after hour day after day
Every lonely night that I sit and pray

We live our lives on different sides,
But we keep together you and I
Just live our lives, stigmatized

We'll live our lives,
We'll take the punches everyday
We'll live our lives
I know we're gonna find our way

I believe in you
Even if no one understands
I Believe in you, and I don't really give a damn, stigmatized

We live our lives on different sides
But we keep together you and I
We live our lives on different sides
We're gonna live our lives
Gotta live our lives
We're gonna live our lives
We're gonna live our lives,
Gonna live our lives,
Stigmatized

No comments: