Wednesday, September 15, 2010

insecurities

I told you so. In an earlier post I was saying that I just don't get to spend enough time at home now. I really do feel guilty.

As a result... the yearning, and mostly guilt manifested in my dream.

I dreamt that I was away on a weekened assignment (as I do quite often these few months) and it got canceled, so I came home. Only to find my largest insecurity come to life (well just in my dream).

In the dream I asked him why. He told me that since I'm always at work and all, he got bored.

To dream that your mate, spouse, or significant other is cheating on you, indicates your fears of being abandoned. You may feel a lack of attention in the relationship. Alternatively, you may feel that you are not measuring up to the expectations of others. This notion may stem from issues of trust or self-esteem. The dream could also indicate that you are unconsciously picking up hints and cues that your significant other is not being completely truthful or is not fully committed in the relationship.

I'm pretty sure it is just the self esteem and all that, since I'm not spending enough time.

Bleh.

No comments: