Thursday, July 23, 2009

Cousins

My cousin Pin stopped by Malaysia during a layover yesterday and we went out for dinner.

I guess I can say she's one of my favorite cousins... even though she's 20 years older than me. I mean, I barely see her since she's based in Paris/Phuket/Marrakesh - like, I only see her maybe once in two years or so but when we do meet up, we can talk non stop...

She's such a vibrant, gorgeous and generous person it radiates so vividly. I do miss her especially after a visit at times. I guess in a way she's like my big sister. She's always looking out for me and she's not judgmental at all and I'm telling you, the stuff she tells me... just blows me away. She literally tells me EVERYTHING and ANYTHING.

Anyhoo, she's just had a crazy month of traveling Paris-Chicago-Pennsylvania-Chicago-Paris-Bangkok-Phuket-Bangkok-Kuala Lumpur and she's off to Bali now... and she'll drop by Shanghai to visit her sister... and then back to KL for a short layover...

That's me and my cousins during a Christmas party at my grandfather's house :)
(L-R clockwise) Pin, Lin, me, Anne and Cindy/Sandy (they're twins so I can't tell hahaha)

No comments: