Sunday, July 12, 2009

makes me wonder

It's almost 6am right now... and I've just woken up - nightmare...

I dreamt that hun told me that this was all a dream, I need to wake up and all that we went thru was just the heat of the moment.

Yes I dreamt he broke up with me - and in a very harsh way

He had told me that it was like a reverie the whole time and yesterday night after I fell asleep he had a revelation that's when he realized that we were both lying to each other. That's why he insisted on breaking up.

I woke up in tears...

I was devastated....

I turned over to look at him and was very relieved to see him sleeping as usual...

In tears I turned over to snuggle up for comfort and assurance...

I laid my head on his chest....

And the response I received was...?

*SNORE*

Bah I give up...

No comments: