Friday, February 19, 2010

once in a lifetime

I remember the day I saw this tiny little obscure ad in the papers "Meet Takeshi Kaneshiro live in KLCC," one fine day in 2005.

I'm a huge stalker fan. I've been one since I was 11. How could I not go for this?

So I made mom go down all the way to KL with me that day... camped out at the Esplanade as early as 2pm under the scorching sun so that I could secure a close enough spot to see him.

Yes, I know it sounds uber lame. I was living in a dream then.

So yeah, anyways, I was still using my old Panasonic SV AV50. My first little baby. Such a wonderful digital camera.
Unfortunately it was only 2MP (quite high for THAT time and age of technology) and I was like 20ft away.... so these are all I got....



Yes that's him right there.... the picture does NO justice to him at all. You know how some stars look better on screen or in photoshoots and all but look kinda regular in real life? He looks EXACTLY the way he does on screen as he does in real life... *bliss*

A stalker fan going bonkers over a poster

Yes, this is how obsessed I was. I had to take a picture of my feet walking on the very same red carpet as he did... If I found a strand of his hair, I would take it home and frame it. I swear.

*In case you're wondering, I was cleaning up my pictures folder and found these pictures. So I decided to immortalize them :)

No comments: