Wednesday, February 3, 2010

is it february already?

Geez time flies doesn't it?

I can't believe it's already February. I've got like 25 days more till I hit 28.

Gosh I can't believe that I'm going to be 28....

This is a entry full of "I cannot believe"s

Anyhoo... birthday wish list this year? Well, it's WAY shorter than what I thought of for last year because let's face it... I'm getting older and more practical about things.. *sigh* the things age does to you

SO *drumroll* let's here it for the babygirl's birthday wishlist for 2010!!!(p/s: feel free to pick any of them to get for me hahaha)

1. Mezzaluna (already told the puppy about it)










2. HP Mini














3. Shopping gift vouchers - La Senza, MNG, Zara, Forever 21, Vincci, FOS


4. Dresses - for every day wear.

5. Boots - plain black or tan, leather (NO suede), pointy toes, at least calf length and at least with a 2.5" heel

6. A holiday where my flight is paid for to either visit Bern, Megu or Mann :)


So yeah, it's MUCH shorter than last year's and much more practical, no?

No comments: