Saturday, February 27, 2010

Pandora

Everybody, meet my new baby - Pandora :)

I bought her as my birthday present this year. Remember my wishlist that I wrote earlier in the month? This is Item #2. I'm getting Item #1 via mail from the puppy soon!!!!

Thanks puppy for helping me set up and creating the network and everything! Goodness knows what I'll do if you weren't around...

I'll write a review on Pandora soon. Gimme a few days to navigate my way around her first...

Meanwhile, have fun looking at the pictures!

Pandora's Box

Slowly opening her up.... you don't want to unleash anything unnecessary...

Ahhhhhh look at her!!! My baby!!!!

Isn't she pretty? I seriously love the patterns on her cover... too bad her logo doesn't glow like Wyvern's

She's UBER reflective, which has a downside... that means finger prints everywhere!!! *sigh*

THIS is what you call glee :P

I'm in love.... I really am in love.....

No comments: