Sunday, May 16, 2010

I have to start wearing pants

Yes that's true. Sadly but true. I got violated in the comforts of my own home this morning.

I had left a pile of plates in the kitchen sink last night because I was a bit too lazy to get to them.

This morning, I woke up about 9-ish. Washed up, tied my hair and went to the kitchen to do the dishes in the kitchen sink.

When I was done, I realized that I had forgotten about the pan which was still sitting on the stove. So I turned around to get it and went back to the sink.

Half way washing the pan I had the compulsion to turn around which I thank my stars that I did!

There was a guy with a camera phone, leaning in towards my kitchen window trying to take a pic of me in my underwear!

I got a good look at him. Gave him the angry stare and yelled out "What do you think you're doing, you fuck face?!" he of course was flipped out of his mind, and quickly ran off towards the lift.

I then called out for the puppy and told him that some creep was trying to take a pic of me arse through the kitchen window. After a bit, he heard someone creeping about and quietly trying to open the doors in one of the nearby units so he snuck out to check it out.

He found four bucks lying on the ground near our unit. So we're pretty sure the guy lives nearby. One of these days if I bump into him he's gonna get it from me....
Duds and Peeks with the four bucks mommy made daddy found. We treated ourselves to Starbucks with that hahaha...

Am I traumatized by this incident? Not entirely. He must either be some really down in the dumps or in such desperation to actually have snuck up to my window, leaned over the railings to try to take a pic of my back.

Pissed, yes. If I see him I want to kick him in the balls. But, we'll see....

No comments: