Tuesday, May 18, 2010

the title says it all.....

Sometimes in life you just can't help but wonder why do some people have all the bloody luck in the world....

I live with one of those lucky people. I seriously do not want to sound bitter or anything about it... but seriously?!?!

First he gets a second lease on life - he gets to pursue what he dreams of doing and his family is supportive... mentally, spiritually AND financially.

Secondly, he doesn't have to worry - financially, that is. Family is there to back him up.

Thirdly, he gets to do what he likes as "work" where the rest of us have to actually work whether we like it or not.

THEN, he gets an iPhone. Does he have to pay for it? Nope. And it's a 32GB 3GS version...

The cherry on top of the sundae is... what he just IMed me on gtalk....

puppy
zarim just called me he's gonna be putting my name down for a local reality show about producers kinda like AF but for producers, not singers so we'll produce for artists and compete to on a production level

bunny
wow cool HAHAHAHAHAH so from rocker... to producer... to actor... to reality tv star? :P


You seriously have got to be kidding me..... SERIOUSLY?!?!?!

No comments: