Friday, June 24, 2011

We're almost there....


Wow... 999 days already... I know that the last few months, the relationship between the pup and I have been more of like a married couple instead of boyfriend-girlfriend... but looking back at it, I don't think I would want it any differently....

I know I've been counting down for a bit for this... it's really a big milestone (particularly for me) and I'd love for tomorrow to be a super special day...

Unfortunately, we both have work commitments during the day - I've just moved offices so this weekend we're going in and out of the office getting things unpacked and straightened out. He's having a recording session with his old college mate Rina, who btw has great vocals and she looks bloody adorable! Check out her reverbnation or blog to find out more about her!

So we're just going to go out for dinner instead :) Please pray that we won't be too tired at the end of the day and end up ordering in!

No comments: