Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Please don't disappear...

I think I've been watching one too many episodes of Charmed... I've just finished Season 5 where Leo's become an Elder.

It's true what they say about Pisceans - that feelings define them. I am often overwhelmed by emotions that most people think I'm making it up.

But yeah back to Charmed... Leo has just been bumped up from just being the girls' white lighter and into an Elder. Not a bad thing really, except that he and Piper just had a kid - baby Wyatt. Plus, things have finally started to go really well for Piper and Leo (finally!)... so now Piper has to deal with the fact that she has no husband and is a single mom.

In my dream last night, I dreamt that somehow or rather, the pup had left. And it was heart-wrenching.

It wasn't like he died... or he decided to end this but more of... he had just left.

So I was left to deal with all his stuff (which I was told by many that I should just leave it and move on because he's not coming back).

I'm probably stressing out that I'll be alone for about five days when he heads over to Melbourne in mid-July...

I don't know...

I'm just stressing...

No comments: