Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Planning a long weekend of my own :)

The pup's leaving for Melbourne later today... I'm kinda upset about not having him around for the next five days but I'm also kinda happy because now I have time on my own to do whatever I want!



I've also gotten my leave approved for Thurs and Fri :P so I'm really gonna have a nice long weekend! Definitely going to take the opportunity to catch up with rest and just lazing around at home...

So food wise - I've kinda planned out. Since it's four nights I'll have gyoza, somen (with wakame) in a dashi broth, and maybe a veggie pasta. Oh and I'll definitely be making my usual oats so that I can have something healthy for breakfast or as a snack throughout the day.

Activities - I'll definitely need to do some laundry... maybe I'll wash the car... have a Charmed marathon... do some gardening... and I have a couple of errands to run... so I should be quite busy


Domesticated, no?

No comments: