Sunday, July 3, 2011

Are these signs?

I believe dreams are either a way for us to work out our frustrations or just a sign that things are going to happen.

I just woke up from a weird one

- proposed to by prince harry (very young one albeit) but gorgeous ring and it was a fun proposal in front of everyone. he was wearing a grey suit
- change scene - was at some conference, dropped pup off earlier while i went to finish up work
- as I was leaving the hotel, the pup leaned over the railing at the restaurant to watch as I walked towards the carpark. We gave each other flying kisses as I disappeared.
- was going to go get lunch but it was raining madness so I got really wet. Wearing white working shirt and had really lustrous hair
- gave up in the end and drove back to the hotel
- there was a road block of some sort but i managed to avoid it (reality check: we just saw a road block heading towards the NKVE from the LDP today)
- somehow i had to wear pants back on because i had taken them off earlier (rain) and i bumped in to four people who supposedly are people i work with - they said they'd gotten the presentation done, all I had to do was read through and get rid of items from it. I felt rather pissed at them for some matter so I gave them the finger and went into the hotel.
- the room door was unlocked so I walked right in only to see someone (who is supposedly my mom) making out with another dude.... AND the pup naked in bed with another woman. I turn green with rage - scream and slapped him but he didn't wake up, so I dragged him out of bed to the bathroom and amazingly picked him up with one hand and splashed his face with water, with my other hand. He woke up and was VERY surprised to see me. I was incoherent then, was just screaming at him.
- as usual he kept apologizing and when I noticed her standing there (she had time to fully dress). she was plain looking and I distinctively remembered her horrid eyeshadow and slit eyes. I was so mad, I grabbed her by the hair at the back of her head and demanded the pup to tell me why.
- it somehow links back to the first dream. apparently he married her too... and it was tiring for him to constantly wlait for me as I work.
I woke up at 4.30am

I apologize for a really random post as my eyes and brains are struggling to type...

No comments: