Monday, January 20, 2014

Dreamy wedding dresses

Okay, I confess... I didn't go scouring the internet for these gorgeous dresses... rather I was inspired by this Buzzfeed post so much so that I thought that I'd repost it with my favourite ones :)


A intricately gorgeous back
From onetowed
Super dainty low-backed dress with an oh-so-soft layered dress
From Wanda Borges
I super love how delicate the straps are and how layered the dress is. Love love love.
From jlmcouture

This is definitely my favorite of the bunch. I love the Grecian
goddess look and it looks airy enough for tropical weathers!
From Shareen Vintage
In case you haven't noticed, I have this thing for dresses that
are delicate and have a lot of layers. But look! Oh so pretty!
Also from jlmcouture

Ok nothing is sexier than a lace-up back, now is there?
From weddbook

Ok not too crazy about the bolero but I do love how
the hemline reaches slightly around the ankles.
From Stephanie Allin

Classic heart shaped top, full skirt and pockets? SOLD!!!
From La Sposa

Butterflies!!! 'Nuff sed :)
From Elizabeth Fillmore Bridal

I love the sequins! The sparkliness it adds just gives it a
more magical kind of feel. Oh and it has pockets!
From the one and only Vera Wang

Love that China (the ceramics, not the country)
peeking out from the bottom of the hemlines
From jasminestar
I love how showing of some leg makes this
dress look even more elegant
From Paolo Sebastian
So what do you think?

No comments: