Monday, January 13, 2014

Golden Globe garb!

I don't know about you but I really love awards season because of all the dresses.

Now I'm no fashionista and I do have pretty traditional/regular tastes so nothing too out there....

Anyways here are some of my favorite ones for the Golden Globes :)



 Jenna Dewan-Tatum looks absolutely gorgeous in this fish-tail dress. I love how the black bits help accentuate her figure and makes the dress look so delicate.

I do not believe that this woman is 50. Seriously? Look at that skin! *sigh*


Oh I LOVE how Sarah Hyland's dress looks so proper and demure up front... and it's all cool and sexy from the back!

Okay it took me a while to figure out what the pink prints were... my first few guesses were a bunch of umbrellas, then some flamingoes. But aww look at that glow!

I'm more in love with her look than her dress.
Okay fine her dress does kinda blend in with the red carpet but doesn't she just look super sizzling hot?

The Ice Queen doing what she does best. Smoulder people with her stare.
 
Okay, I'm not like a major fan of Hayden but I think she looks absolutely demure here. I love how the asymmetrical pattern on her dress forces you to look at her. Gorgeous.


Giuliana looking radiant as always. I love major tulle dresses. Makes me feel like some princess or ballerina. 

Okay I'm not sure who she is but she does remind me of Winona Ryder here with that dark brown bob, porcelain skin and a tinge of rouge. 

Update: Her name is Michelle Dockery. Still doesn't ring a bell for me. I have to google her up but she looks gorgeous and that's all I care for this post :P

Bombshell Sofia Vergara doesn't have to do much but I must say I am very intrigued by how her statement necklace complements her simple black dress.

Love love love it! *runs out to get some statement necklaces a pronto!*


















Zosia Mamet's got this lovely floral dress thingie that reminds me of Jenna Dewan-Tatum's. I think I like Jenna's more but I would probably be able to pull this one off better :(


Yeah and these are my two least favorites. And the only reason why I'd even put them in here because usually love and agree with their styles

 Drew... seriously, what were you thinking?

Whomsoever responsible for this dress, should be put on probation. There's a thin line between simple sophistication and lazy. I call this lazy.

And I'm out!

No comments: