Thursday, January 23, 2014

Elie Saab SS14

Ok. I'm a sucker for romantic girly dresses. If you've been following my blog, you would've seen romantic wedding gowns, mermaid/fishtail dresses and Marchesa.

Anyways Elie Saab has just released his Spring/Summer 2014 Couture collection (which you can view here) and HOMAIGAWDDD... it's an ethereal fairytale garden with splashes of romance and happily ever after.

Here are some of my favorites :)

 Pockets in dresses! Brilliant!
 
 Can someone spell ethereal goddess? 
Can't say the same for her expression though.

Ahhhh so pretty

I love how this is so girly elegant

Greek goddesses aren't afraid to show off a little leg

Love the juxtaposition of dark and girly florals

OMG SUPER LOVE!!! I think she looks like a deadly nightshade about to bloom. 
Delicate yet dangerous. 
But you can't help but want to get closer to it.

Black's always a timeless color. 
I love the hemline embellishment. 
Gorgeous. Simply gorgeous.
 
The man himself, Elie Saab. Thank you so much for this gorgeous collection!!!

No comments: