Thursday, January 30, 2014

Wishlist 2014

So... I didn't come up with a wishlist in the last two years... partly because of procrastination :P

Looking back, my first wishlist included a mezzaluna, a netbook, shopping vouchers, dresses, boots and flight tickets. My second wishlist included VS body care products, a bunny outfit and a hand held blender. My third wishlist asked for a new digicam, VS body care products and dresses.


Then I realized, I've gotten pretty much everything on my wishlists - a Nigella Lawson mezzaluna, a HP Mini, dresses (I assure you this will be on going), two pairs of boots (one from Zara and the other from F21 - both were on sale), VS opened up in KL so I have my neverending supply, bunny outfit, handheld blender (which comes with a bunch of other whizzy thingamajiggies).

The only ones that are missing are free flight tickets and a new camera. So then I thought long and hard... what else do I want?

Product Image

1. MacBook Pro.
I learnt from Pandora (my HP Mini) that netbooks are not the way to go. My rationale at that point was that I don't really use everything else on my previous laptop, which is why I thought it would make sense to go for a netbook.

Not entirely wrong... but netbooks (or at least mine) lags after a while. Then my battery died. So now I almost never use it.

But I'm a little on the fence with this because I don't know if I will actually be utilizing it or just getting it for the sake of getting it... Let me know what you think?





2. These awesome winged and heeled sneakers by Jeremy Scott for Adidas
I know, it looks a tad off. I was kinda laughing at it myself when I saw it because it didn't really make sense at that point. But I slide my foot in... and stepped up... SOLD! Now if only it's not that expensive!!! 




3. Own a Shiba Inu
Well okay maybe not in 2014 but in the near future. I want one of these fellas. SCHOOO CUTE, I'll die of squealing.




 

4. Meet a sloth
And now why wouldn't any one? Hehehe  

Yeah okay I think that's it for this year....

No comments: