Thursday, June 12, 2008

CLIPS

I am a self professed IKEA freak. I buy a shit load of things from IKEA from my quilt cover sets, bedding, curtains, boxes, drawer liners, dish rack, mugs, whisk, cutlery, cooking utensils... you name it, I probably might have it.

So the other day I made a trip down to do a bit of home shopping and I saw these picture frames - CLIPS and I was thinking that it would be fun to have something clear like that instead of the regular wooden frames that I always buy.

The CLIPS that I bought came in a 4-pack which fits 4R images. There's a glass front and a cardboard backing together with 4 metal clips for each frame.

Now the big conundrum is that I have no effing idea how to attach the metal clips... at all. I feel like such a blond right now...
If anyone who has bought this before, or knows someone who did... PLEASE (I beg you) tell me how to fix the damn thing.

No comments: