Friday, June 20, 2008

crappy english

You know why I became a teacher in the first place. Partly was for the flexible time and the good money. The other was because I couldn't comprehend why, people didn't speak or write English properly considering that EVERYONE in this country has gone through years of English class in school.

I received this email the other day and I couldn't stop laughing at it. It just seemed SO amusing to see that these people who started the email in the first place was SO adamant on warning people about this "Cheating Group" but couldn't be bothered to write it properly in the first place. I mean, if you're no good in English, bloody write it in another language then. Malay, Mandarin, Cantonese... whatever rocks your boat.

Which also brings me to another point. Why do these people have all these information on this "Cheating Group" anyways? Like their photographs, their names, age, origins... like what do these people (the senders of the email) actually do? And if they were 'cheated' by these people... I am speechless. In this time and day you should KNOW better than to just trust strangers. Yes call me skeptical. Say that I have lost faith in mankind and trust and all that jazz. Yes I have. In a way, but not completely.

It's just that you have learnt as a child, not to simply believe people, especially strangers because they may do harm to you. Everyone is guilty until proven innocent. It's true. I should know... I fib ALL the time :P In fact I'm pretty good at it.

Anyhoo, have a read... and should you be one of those less skeptical kind of people. Please... be aware of this "Cheating Group" and let all your loved ones know NOT to borrow anything from them!


BEWARE OF THEM!!! THEY ARE CHEATING GROUP!!!

THEY ARE A FOREX ( FOREIGN EXCHANGE ) INVESTMENT COMPANY AGENCY, THEY ARE CHEATING A LOTS OF PEOPLE FROM ALOR SETAR, KEDAH. NOW, THEY ARE RUN AWAY FROM KEDAH, EXPECTATION THEY ARE CHEATING PEOPLE MINIMUM RM300'000!!! PLEASE DO FORWARD TO ALL OF YOUR FRIEND, DON'T LET ANYONE TO BEEN CHEAT BY THEM AGAIN!!!!

HEAD : EDDIE NG ( 26 YEARS OLD ) PENANG
IRVINE WONG KOK LAM ( 26 YEARS OLD ) ALOR SETAR
TAN LEE SA ( 29 YEARS OLD ) ALOR SETAR

PLEASE FORWARD TO ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU DONT HOPE ANYONE BEEN CHEAT AGAIN BY THEM!!! THANKS

No comments: