Friday, December 12, 2008

Chiam See No 13

"ANY one who gets this No 13 is like a small tree having few leaves and no fruits. When the raining season comes it begins to spread some branches and leaves. You should not remove your present residence now, or do not change your occupation, do it as you did before, otherwise you may get trouble afterwards. You will meet your relatives who left you a long time ago. Your luck for other things is good. In case of love, you have little hope at present but in future you will meet your real lover."

This Chiam See has been one of the more accurate ones I've received of late. Well, the part about relatives that is. I have recently been back in touch with a cousin whom I haven't met in over 15 years or so... maybe even close to 20 years. I have to say I am very glad that we're back in touch... and the best part is... we talk as though time never left us. Blood IS thicker than water ;)

But the present residence and occupation worries me a tad. Not too much. But it's just that I had just accepted an offer for a new job and have just quit my present job AND will be relocating to PJ so... let's just hope it all goes well....

No comments: